Accendo is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
1. Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our newsletter service, make an enquiry about our products and services or log a support ticket.
The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
- Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit in our website www.accendotechnologies.com.au. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the site requires improvement.
- Information we receive from other sources.
This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
- Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
2. Uses made of the information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt out at any time; to notify you about changes to our services.
To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant promotional content to you.
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them .
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site.
Third party support services, such as, but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems and hosting data centre.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets.
To protect our rights, property or safety, or those of our clients or others.
4. Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it
- The right to restrict the use of your information
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes)
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than $ 10 in respect of our administrative costs.
If you would like to request the information we hold about you please mail us with your details to [email protected]
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, and is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website.
- First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g. cookies placed by www.accendotechnologies.com.au).
- Third-party cookies: are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website this would be a third-party cookie.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
For more information on how to delete or block cookies, See
How to change Cookie setting?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. You should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
We will perform a cookie audit on a regular basis, which will identify all cookies that our website installs, who owns those cookies, and their purpose, whether or not they fall within the definition “Strictly Necessary” for the service requested by the user, how intrusive the cookies are, and what steps should be taken to either remove the intrusive cookie or obtain the user’s informed consent.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
To find out about specific cookies we use on this website, please see below for details. However, please note that not all cookies may be used in all jurisdictions or websites.
The cookies used on our website are categorized as follows:
- Strictly Necessary
- Third Party
“Strictly necessary” cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like accessing your profile and posting feedback. Without these cookies, these services cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to our website; and
- Enable you to submit information via online forms such as registration and feedback forms.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we cannot guarantee your use of our website or how the security on our website will perform during your visit.
Third Party Cookies
While accessing our website, some cookies may be sent from other websites like Face book, Twitter, etc. These Third Party cookies are responsible for having their own cookie and privacy policies. They are not under our control and are not monitored or reviewed by us.
Before using Third Party cookies, please read and understand their cookie and privacy policies to ensure you agree to their terms.
|Analytics, show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements to visitors of ACCENDO TECHNOLOGIES website||https://policies.google.com/privacy
Opt Out: https://adssettings.google.com/
|Youtube||Show targeted, relevant advertisements. Show embedded videos on ACCENDO TECHNOLOGIES website||https://policies.google.com/privacy
Opt Out: https://adssettings.google.com/
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements to visitors of ACCENDO TECHNOLOGIES website||https://twitter.com/en/privacy
Opt out: https://twitter.com/personalization
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements and re-targeted advertisements to visitors of ACCENDO TECHNOLOGIES website||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Opt- out: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences
|add this||To share content from ACCENDO TECHNOLOGIES website on social media||https://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
Opt out: https://datacloudoptout.oracle.com/optout/
|Show targeted, relevant advertisements||https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Opt Out: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
More Information About Cookies
More information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.